30 November 2019

SELF-ASSESMENT 1st TERM

-What can I do that I couldn't do before?

-I can do the grammar thins better.
-Can I  understand  information from LISTENINGS?
-Yes
-Can I WRITE a brief paragraph ?
-Yes
-Can I SPEAK using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?
-Yes
-Can I understand information from READINGS?
-Yes
-What do I like most?
-I like to do the activies in class .
-What do I do well?
-I think the listenings.
-What am I confused about?
-About the past simple and present simpe.
-What do I need help with?
-I think with gramar and writings.
-What do I do in English outside the class?
-I listeng music in english.
-What do I need to improve?
-The gramar and writings on my exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LISTENINGS

Page 60 Ex 2 page 60  Listening. What do you think the girl´s job is? Then read and listen the article. Were you correct? Katie is a ...