Click on David de la mano
18 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LISTENINGS
Page 60 Ex 2 page 60 Listening. What do you think the girl´s job is? Then read and listen the article. Were you correct? Katie is a ...
-
Breakfast: I haven't had breakfast. Break: I've eaten some bread sticks with pipes. Food: I have eaten rice with a fried egg. ...
-
-This event is important becouse Spain's national football team won the 2010 soccer World Cup, whose final phase was held in South Afric...

Sara,you have to correct two more things please:
ReplyDelete- Slide 3: ... from the WORK the other people...
- Slide 5: ...I see lots of men GOING in the same ...
And upload a picture to your entry as well.
Bye.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSara, correct this and you will have finished:
ReplyDeleteSlide 3: ...from the WORK OTHER people..
Bye