12 January 2019

ENGLISH SELF-ASSESSMENT (1ST TERM)

1-What can I do that I couldn't do before?
I con improve translation.
2-Can I  understand  information from LISTENINGS?
Yes, but sometimes I don't undestand some words.
3-Can I WRITE a brief paragraph ?
Yes, but sometimes I get a little messed up.
4-Can I SPEAK using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?
Yes, but sometimes I screw up.
5-Can I understand information from READINGS?
Yes, more or less
6-What do I like most?
I like most the projets.
7-What do I do well?
I can do well the vocabulary and the listening.
8-What am I confused about?
I get confused with verbs.
9-What do I need help with?
I need help with writing
10-What do I do in English outside the class?
I do the exercices in the work book to practice.
11-What do I need to improve?
Participate more in class and study more.
12-What did I learn about culture?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LISTENINGS

Page 60 Ex 2 page 60  Listening. What do you think the girl´s job is? Then read and listen the article. Were you correct? Katie is a ...