11 January 2019

MUSIC SELF-ASSESSMENT (1ST TERM)


1-WHAT CAN I DO THAT I COULDN'T DO BEFORE?

 Now,  I can analyze a staff  more or less.

2- WHAT DO I LIKE MOST?

 I like most is watching music videos . 

3- WHAT DO I DO WELL?

 I do well play de recorder.

4- WHAT AM I CONFUSED ABOUT?

 I'm not confused about anything.

5- WHAT DO I NEED HELP WITH?

 I need help with theory.

6- WHAT DO I DO IN ENGLISH AND/OR MUSIC OUTSIDE THE CLASS?

 I listen a los of music at home.

7- WHAT DO I NEED TO IMPROVE?

 I need to improve  the notes sites.

 8- WHAT DID I LEARN ABOUT CULTURE?
I learned about music of other century.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LISTENINGS

Page 60 Ex 2 page 60  Listening. What do you think the girl´s job is? Then read and listen the article. Were you correct? Katie is a ...